May 6, 2023
Howdy, y’all! Today we’re sharing one of our all-time favorite family meals: delicious kid-friendly sliders. They’re like miniature burgers, tiny in size but packed with all the same big-burger deliciousness. And when you add some melty cheese to the mix, let’s just say the whole family will love them!
One thing we love about these kid-friendly sliders is that they’re so versatile. They’re great for a quick snack, but you can also serve them up as a main dish with some fries or a salad on the side. And they’re perfect for feeding a crowd. Just double or triple the recipe, and you’re good to go.
Delicious Kid-Friendly Sliders
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Type: Appetizer or Entrée
Yield: 8 sliders
Ingredients Kid-Friendly Sliders
Here’s everything you need for our delicious kid-friendly sliders:
- 1 lb Premium Quality Texas Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Texas Beef Company Can’t Beat Our Meat seasoning rub
- 1 package of slider buns (We use Hawaiian-style rolls)
- 8 slices of aged cheddar cheese (or your favorite kind)
- Your choice of toppings (lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.)
When choosing beef, we always recommend our Premium Quality Texas Ground Beef. It’s grass-fed, grain-finished, and always hormone and steroid-free. It’s time to Eat Better Beef.
Steps to Make Kid-Friendly Sliders
This recipe for kid-friendly sliders is so simple. It’s the perfect recipe to prepare as a family. So grab the kids and get ready for some fun. There are just a few simple steps:
- Cut each bun in half using a serrated knife to open it up.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the ground beef and Can’t Beat Our Meat seasoning in a mixing bowl. Mix well until everything is evenly distributed.
- Form the beef mixture into small, 2 – 3 inch diameter patties. This should yield about 8 kid-friendly sliders.
- When your grill is hot, throw on the patties and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until they’re done to your liking.
- After you flip them, top each patty with a slice of cheese. The cheese will melt as the patty finishes cooking.
- When they’re done, remove the patties and add the slider buns to the grill to toast them. This will happen quickly, maybe just a minute before they burn, so keep a close eye on them.
- When the buns are toasted, it’s time to assemble your sliders by placing a patty on each bun and adding your favorite toppings.
That’s it! See, we told y’all these delicious kid-friendly sliders were easy.
Now, if you’re feeling fancy, try adding some chopped bacon to the beef mixture for extra flavor. Or swap out the cheddar cheese for some pepper jack or blue cheese. And when it comes to toppings, it’s up to you and the kids! Go crazy with whatever you have on hand.
You’ll Love Kid-Friendly Sliders
So there you have it, y’all, our recipe for cheeseburger sliders. Give it a try, and let us know what you think. If you have any tips or tricks, feel free to share them in the comments below.
Check us out! We offer grass-fed, grain-finished, sustainably raised bulk beef and Premium Quality custom beef boxes. Each one is chock-full of all your favorite cuts. We also have tons of Texas Beef Company merchandise. Show the world that you Eat Better Beef!