August 6, 2022
School is almost back in session here in Texas, so our schedules are getting more complicated. When you’re dropping kids off, picking them up, helping them with homework, and trying to handle your own life, how is there still time to cook dinner? Don’t worry! It’s simple with these weeknight ground beef recipes that your family will love.
You probably already have most of the ingredients for these dishes on hand. But when it comes to the ground beef, remember who you’re cooking for. We recommend using our very own Premium Quality Texas Ground Beef. It’s grass-fed, grain-finished, and always hormone and steroid-free. Doesn’t your family deserve to Eat Better Beef?
Texas Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Weeknight Ground Beef Recipe
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
This may sound a little crazy at first, but give us a chance. Here are two of our favorite meals combined into one of the ultimate weeknight ground beef recipes. And the best part? It’s ready in just thirty minutes.
Cheeseburger Pasta combines all the delicious flavors of a cheeseburger into an easy pasta. And you can tweak it to be precisely what your family wants. Leave the condiments on the table so the kids can have fun customizing their plates.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups uncooked pasta
- 1 lb Premium Quality Texas Ground Beef
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup thinly sliced lettuce
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup bacon bits or chopped cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Once you’ve gathered all the ingredients, this weeknight ground beef recipe comes together in a snap:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- While the pasta is boiling, pre-heat a large skillet and cook half of the onions until soft.
- Add the Premium Quality Texas Ground Beef to the skillet and cook until no longer pink. Drain excess fat if necessary and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In the same skillet, stir in half of the diced tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook on medium heat until the mixture begins to simmer.
- Add in the cooked pasta and half the cheddar cheese. Stir to combine evenly.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and top with the remaining cheese, onions, tomatoes, bacon bits, dill pickles, and lettuce.
Spicy Korean Ground Beef and Veggies Weeknight Ground Beef Recipe
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Weeknight ground beef recipes are one of the easiest meals you’ll ever make and this one is no exception. Not only is it ready in less than twenty minutes, but it tastes just as good as the restaurant versions. Using ground beef instead of sliced steak, our Spicy Korean Ground Beef and Veggies recipe is not only budget-friendly but also kid-friendly.
Combine this weeknight ground beef recipe with time-saving instant rice and frozen Asian veggies, and you’ll see why this dish is the go-to meal on our busiest nights here on the ranch. You’ll need:
- 1 pound Premium Quality Texas Ground Beef
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (add more if you like things SPICY)
- 1 bunch of green onions sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag of microwaveable frozen Asian veggies
- Rice for serving
There are only four simple steps to complete this dish:
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. Brown the Premium Quality Texas Ground Beef with the sesame oil and garlic.
- When no more pink visible in the meat, drain the fat and add the brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper flakes to the skillet.
- Simmer for a few minutes to blend the flavors.
- Transfer to a large dish and top with green onions. Serve with rice and Asian veggies.
Try both of these Weeknight Ground Beef Recipes and let know what you think.
Check us out! We offer grass-fed, grain-finished, sustainably raised bulk beef and Premium Quality custom beef boxes. Each one is chock-full of all your favorite cuts. We also have tons of Texas Beef Company merchandise. Show the world that you Eat Better Beef!